The default interactive map on this page is powered by Google. Below are some tips to use the interactive map effectively:
• If you are using Internet Explorer, please note that this map is best viewed with Internet Explorer 10 and above.
• This map allows you to select multiple layers and markers such as population, incentive zones, airports and OIZs, etc. in Turkey.
• When you select layers from different categories, you may view all the data together or you may prefer to view only the provinces that match your criteria. To do this, please select the “Show intersecting data only” option under the “Layers” menu. (This option is limited to the categories listed under the “Layers” menu.)
• To clear all the data on the map, please click the “Clear Map” button on the tool bar.
• To save the map you have created, please click the “Save Map” button on the tool bar. A window will open for you to enter your e-mail address. A link where you can access your saved map will be sent to this e-mail address.
• The “Selected Criteria” bar under the map lists the categories you have selected. Closing any tab on this bar will remove the relevant data on the map.
• To see the sources of the data used on the map, please refer to the “info” button next to the “Layers” and “Markers” menus.
• Some criteria under the “Intercity Competitiveness Index” do not exist, as there are no provinces that match these.