The Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency (ISPAT) is the official organization for promoting Turkey’s investment opportunities to the global business community and providing assistance to investors before, during and after their entry into Turkey.
ISPAT serves as a reference point for international investors and as a point of contact for all institutions engaged in promoting and attracting investments at national, regional and local levels.
Active on a global scale, ISPAT operates with a network of local consultants in Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the Russian Federation, the UK and the USA offering an extensive range of services to investors through a one-stop-shop approach, and assists them in obtaining optimum results from Turkey. ISPAT’s team of professionals can assist investors in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, or Spanish as well as Turkish, and is dedicated to helping investors successfully develop their business operations in Turkey.
Working on a fully confidential basis, as well as combining the private sector approach with the backing of all governmental bodies, ISPAT’s free-of-charge services include, but are not limited to:
- Market information and analyses
- Industry overviews and comprehensive sector reports
- Assessing conditions for investments
- Site selection
- Finding companies for potential partnerships and joint ventures
- Negotiations with relevant governmental institutions
- Facilitating legal procedures and legislation issues, such as:
- Establishing business operations
- Incentive applications
- Getting licenses
- Work/residence permits