The Covid-19 pandemic has infected more than 4 million people around the world, and it has spread rapidly almost in all countries. Turkey has been managing the situation since its inception. Policymakers, regulators, and all economic actors are vigilantly following the developments and are taking all necessary measures to reassure the markets.
On May 20, 2020 at 14.00 (GMT + 02.00) Italy time | 15.00 (GMT + 03.00) Turkey time, the Investment Office of the Presidency of the Republic of Turkey will hold a webinar for the Italian business community to provide in-depth information during these challenging times.
The webinar will outline most up-to-date information on Turkey’s fight against Covid-19 and speakers will share the details of Turkey’s success and the economic measures taken by the government, as well as the roadmap of Turkey’s economic policy after the outbreak.
● Introduction by Mr. Gino Costa, Country Advisor to Italy, Investment Office | 5 minutes
o Investment Office’s support for Italian investors
● Mr. Furkan Karayaka, Head of Overseas Activities Department, Investment Office | 5 minutes
o Focus on measures/policies/advocacy/support for business community during Covid-19
● Mr. Murat Salim Esenli, Ambassador of Turkey to Italy | 10 minutes
● Mr. Aldo Kaslowski, Chairman, Ferrero Turkey & Mr. Azmi Gümüşoğlu, CEO, Ferrero Chocolate Turkey & Mr. Bamsi Akın, CEO, Ferrero Hazelnuts Turkey | 15 minutes
o How Ferrero has handled Covid-19 crisis in Turkey and plans for post-pandemic normalization process
● Mr. Necmettin Kaymaz, Director, Investment Office | 10 minutes
o Current and planned restrictions to movement of people and goods
o Highlights for the near-term and immediate opportunities
● Q&A session | 10 minutes
We invite you to join us for this webinar!
Following your registration, you will receive a webinar meeting request with login instructions.