The Legal Guide to Investing in Turkey aims to assist individuals and organizations wishing to invest in Turkey by providing information on the legal environment in the country.
This guide consists of information on a variety of legal topics that investors take into consideration during the investment process, such as;
- protection of foreign investment
- business structures under Turkish law
- labor law
- property rights
- access to finance and insurance
- environmental law
- competition law
- public procurement regime
- protection of personal data.