In the face of gradual recovery form Covid-19, it remains highly important that a multilateral attitude within the FDI ecosystem to exchange best practices is adopted. In this vein, the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA) will host a webinar where member IPAs will present their measures to minimize the effects of the pandemic and exchange ideas on how to tackle its after-effects for a faster recovery and a more sustainable investment ecosystem.
- Ahmet Burak Dağlıoğlu, President, Investment Office of the Presidency of Turkey
- Sheikh Ali Alwaleed Al-Thani, CEO, Investment Promotion Agency of Qatar
- Bostjan Skalar, CEO, WAIPA
- Marie-Cécile Tardieu, Deputy CEO and Head of Investment Promotion, Business France
- Arham Abd. Rahman, Deputy CEO, Malaysian Investment Development Authority
We invite you to join us for this webinar.