The transformation of global supply chain networks has already been underway before the COVID-19 outbreak. Faced with an ever-growing risk of disruption and shortening supply networks across the globe, multinational companies have been looking for alternative destinations to relocate their overseas production activities and secure their supplier bases. Considering its manufacturing capabilities, skilled and cost-competitive labor force, proximity to the EU market, and international free trade networks, Turkey stands out as an attractive location for Italian companies to diversify and secure their supply chain network.
Join us to hear about what advantages Turkey is offering multinational companies in a time when global production networks are undergoing a profound transformation.
You will have the opportunity to engage and interact with distinguished experts on the ongoing developments in international trade arena and investment networks
- Valeria Giannotta | Director Observatory on Turkey, CeSPI | Assistant Professor, University of Turkish Aeronautical Association
- A. Burak Dağlıoğlu | President, Investment Office of the Presidency of the Republic of Turkey
- Cinzia Guido | Member of the Steering Committee, World Manufacturing Foundation
- Stefano Manservisi | Former EU Ambassador to Turkey, Special Advisor to European Commissioner for Economy Paolo Gentiloni, Member of CeSPI Scientific Committee
- Gökhan Kaçmaz | Partner, Corporate Finance - Head of M&A Advisory, KPMG Türkiye
Investment Office and CeSPI cordially invite you to join this webinar.
To register, please click HERE.