Türkiye continues to lure innovative startups and to provide for successful exits as a hub with its excellent talent pool and unique location between key markets in Europe and the Middle East. This is where flourishing Turkish startups turn bright ideas into viable business models and go global!
The Presidency of the Republic of Türkiye Investment Office and the Turkish Consulate General in Dubai are jointly organizing a webinar to bring MENA venture capital funds together with flourishing Turkish startups, focusing on the idea that innovation is the motor of social and economic growth.
Opening Speeches and Success Stories
● Burak Dağlıoğlu | President, Presidency of the Republic of Türkiye Investment Office| 10 minutes
● İlker Kılıç | Consul General of the Republic of Türkiye in Dubai | 10 minutes
● MENA's ICT and VC/ Startup Ecosystem in a Nutshell | 10 minutes
Philip Bahoshy | Founder and CEO, Magnitt
Success Story: Zingat as a Startup Raised Capital from MENA VC Funds | 5 minutes
Success Story: Volt Lines as a Startup Raised Capital from MENA VC Funds | 5 minutes
Success Story: Tarfin as a Startup Raised Capital from MENA VC Funds | 5 minutes
Assessment of VC Investment Criteria and Investments in Turkish Startups | 45 minutes
● Alper Çelen | Founding Partner, Enhance Ventures
● Walid Mansour | Managing Partner and CIO, MEVP
● Shane Shin | Managing Partner, Shorooq Partners
● Noor Sweid | Partner, Global Ventures
● Khaled Talhouni | Managing Partner, Nuwa Capital
Q&A | 30 minutes
We invite you to join us for this webinar.