The number of coronavirus cases in the world continues to increase, with the pandemic ushering in a host of disruptions to daily lives and business operations.
Find below 14 rules to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
1. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, scrubbing thoroughly.
2. Practice social distancing. Keep a distance of at least 3-4 steps (approximately 2 meters) from people when possible.
3. Cover the mouth and nose with tissues when coughing or sneezing; use the inside of the elbow if no tissues are available.
4. Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands and hugging.
5. Do not touch your eyes, mouth, or nose with your hands.
6. Cancel or postpone your travels abroad.
7. Spend the first 14 days at home on your return from abroad.
8. Ventilate your environments frequently.
9. Wash your clothes with normal detergent at 60-90°.
10. Clean your frequently used surfaces, such as door handles, light fixtures, and sinks with water and detergent daily.
11. If you have cold symptoms, stay away from the elderly and from patients with chronic diseases. Do not go out without wearing a mask.
12. Do not share any of your personal belongings, such as towels.
13. Stay hydrated, eat a balanced diet, and pay attention to your sleep patterns.
14. If you have symptoms such as fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath, wear a mask and immediately contact a healthcare provider.
In case of symptoms, call the coronavirus hotline: 184