The 11th Development Plan of Turkey has been accepted at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. The plan revealed a new central investment system that will allow the Investment Office to better facilitate the investment processes thanks to a more streamlined process to obtain required permissions and approvals. This new structure will also assist in match-making local and international companies for possible cooperation. Accordingly:
· Priority will be given to strategic products and high-technology and export-oriented investments in the project-based incentive system in order to attract more international investments.
· The Investment Office will be authorized as a one-stop-shop office for investments.
· Sectoral investment roadmaps for permission, approval, and licensing related to the investment processes will be prepared.
· A Central Investment Information System will be established within the Investment Office, which accelerates the investment processes and in which the relevant institutions will enter information on permission and approval processes.
· Partnerships will be developed by matching local companies with international investors.
· Additional support will be provided for investments based on technology transfer.